Baltimore County Public Schools students can jump start their college educations by taking six-week summer session courses.
BCPS sophomores, juniors, or seniors can enroll in developmental or general education courses this summer through CCBC’s Parallel Enrollment Program (PEP) program. Get ahead on your college courses and save on tuition costs with a 50% tuition waiver!
Dual Credit General Education Courses
When you take dual credit courses, you will meet high school graduation requirements and earn college credits at the same time.Here are the courses listed by CCBC name and number/ BCPS name and number.
- Health and Wellness, HLTH 101/ GT Health, 51.1020.5
- History of the United States, II HIST 112/ Grade 11 U.S. History, 15.1100.4
- Introduction to Philosophy, PHIL 101/ Philosophy (Honors), 15.1800.4
- Introduction to Psychology, PSYC 101/ Psychology, 15.1300.0
- Personal Finance, ECON 111/ Economic and Public Issues,15.1500.4
Developmental Education Courses
Developmental courses build skills and may be pre-requisites for credit courses.
- College Reading II, RDNG 052
- Basic Writing II, ENGL 052
- Intermediate Algebra, MATH 083
- Introductory Algebra, MATH 082
- Pre-Algebra, MATH 081
Need more information? Call an Admissions office:
- CCBC Catonsville: 443-840-4304
- CCBC Dundalk: 443-840-3058
- CCBC Essex: 443-840-2110